Pro-Lite Supernova Pro Black Diamond
This stunning paddle includes all the best, highly sought after qualities coveted by advanced and professional players. From its beautiful, 100% carbon fiber surface - perfect for finesse shots and enhanced spin, to the durable QuadCore™ polymer, honeycomb core - resulting in longer life and an ton of power – the SuperNova is set to be a dominating tool that will enhance play skills on any pickleball court.
The SuperNova paddle was designed to Jardim’s specifications. “When the opportunity came for me to help design a paddle with ProLite, I was really excited and honored” said Jardim. “I have always loved the feel of the Titan - its weight and balance, so the goal was to keep a similar feel and make the grip longer for my two-handed backhand” she continued. But there’s more to this new paddle than just a longer handle.
Perfect for tennis players transitioning to pickleball, the SuperNova is slightly heavier than the average pickleball paddle and balanced similarly to a tennis racquet. Made of the same material as the Titan Pro, the SuperNova’s playability is scientifically proven. The one-of-a-kind, carbon fiber paddle face “grabs” the ball, despite its glossy smooth surface. Heat, direction of the fibers, pressure, velocity and impact all affect ball control resulting in a superior user experience.
• 100% pure, high quality, carbon fiber facing for finesse shots and spin
• QuadCore™ polymer honeycomb for enhanced power
• Oversized sweet spot
• MicroEdge™ guard
• Approved for quiet zone, noise restricted communities
• Sleek design and surface graphics
• Contoured handle with color coordinated ProLite No-Slip Thin Grip
• Weight 7.7 - 8.2 ounces
• Length: 15 9/16"
• Width: 8 1/8"
• Grip circumference 4 1/8" - length 5 1/4"
• Limited lifetime warranty
• 5-year no dead spot warranty
• USAPA tested and approved
• Made in the U.S.A.